RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A local teen will sing at Tim McGraw’s book tour stop in Raleigh Monday night.
Katelyn McSwiney, 13, will sing before McGraw’s “Songs of America” event begins at the Duke Energy Center in downtown Raleigh.
McGraw is currently conducting a book tour and has a stop scheduled for 8 p.m. Monday in downtown Raleigh.
McSwiney is an 8th-grader at Rolesville Middle School.
McSwiney will kick off the event with her rendition of the National Anthem.
Latest news on CBS17.com:
- Greenville restaurant donates sales to American Immigration Council after ‘send her back’ rally chant
- Passengers on Southwest flight get free Nintendo Switch
- Texas woman pleads guilty in shooting deaths of 2 daughters
- 5 guys arrested after fight at Five Guys restaurant in Florida
- Wife convicted in Georgia soldier’s death, guilty of murder
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now