RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A local teen will sing at Tim McGraw’s book tour stop in Raleigh Monday night.
Katelyn McSwiney, 13, will sing before McGraw’s “Songs of America” event begins at the Duke Energy Center in downtown Raleigh.
McGraw is currently conducting a book tour and has a stop scheduled for 8 p.m. Monday in downtown Raleigh.
McSwiney is an 8th-grader at Rolesville Middle School.
McSwiney will kick off the event with her rendition of the National Anthem.
Latest news on CBS17.com:
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- NC man fired for forgetting doctor’s note after negative COVID-19 test
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Nash County deputy seriously injured in crash in Rocky Mount, police say
- Woman says mother died following horrific neglect at Charlotte nursing home
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now