(WNCN) — For more than 50 years, popular soap opera “Days of our Lives” has captured the hearts and minds of many, but now that may be coming to an end.
According to TMZ, the entire cast from the show has been released from their contracts.
TMZ says the producers of the soap opera let all their actors out of their contracts, meaning they’re all free to get new jobs.
The popular show, which is about to begin season 55, is going on indefinite hiatus. The network is expected to decide in early 2020 whether to bring it back for season 56.
To be clear, TMZ says the show has not been canceled and it is possible everyone will be brought back.
- VDH confirms first child death due to COVID-19 is teen in the Southside Health District
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites
- 2 groups exchanged gunfire outside North Carolina day care, police say
- North Carolina Marine – the oldest living – celebrates 107th birthday
- Garner chief: Police chase of stolen vehicle ends when it crashes into Raleigh house
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now