(WNCN) — For more than 50 years, popular soap opera “Days of our Lives” has captured the hearts and minds of many, but now that may be coming to an end.
According to TMZ, the entire cast from the show has been released from their contracts.
TMZ says the producers of the soap opera let all their actors out of their contracts, meaning they’re all free to get new jobs.
The popular show, which is about to begin season 55, is going on indefinite hiatus. The network is expected to decide in early 2020 whether to bring it back for season 56.
To be clear, TMZ says the show has not been canceled and it is possible everyone will be brought back.
- Democrats unveil 2 articles of impeachment against Trump
- Texas teen accused of carving his name into girlfriend’s forehead
- WATCH LIVE: House Democrats to unveil 2 impeachment articles vs. President Trump
- Real estate company surprises employees with $10 million in bonuses at holiday party
- 11 Chinese migrants found hidden inside furniture, appliances in moving truck
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now