CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WNCN) – Both of the missing girls who were the subject of a North Carolina AMBER Alert Monday night have been located.
Authorities said they believe there are two abductors: 35-year-old Edward Silk Garner Sr. and 18-year-old Edward Silk Garner Jr.
Police said 1-year-old Aziyah Sana’a Garner, who is Edward Silk Garner Sr.’s daughter, is safe and unharmed. Dior Muhammad, 3, was found Tuesday. Her condition was not known.
According to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department, Edward Silk Garner, Sr., is wanted in the murder of 28-year-old Aiesha Shantel Summers.
Edward Silk Garner Sr., 35, and his son Edward Silk Garner Jr., 18, were believed to be with the two children, according to the alert.
“Edward Silk Garner, Jr., was in the car with his father (and it is) unknown what his role is in the abduction on his sister,” the AMBER Alert said.
The group is in traveling a white 2000 Mercedes Benz S430 sedan with North Carolina license tag number HCV-1629.
Edward Garner, Sr., is considered armed and dangerous, police said.
If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department immediately at (800) 522-5437, 704-353-0890 or call 911 or *HP.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Bus drivers quitting after school district returns to virtual learning: ‘It’s out of my control’
- Group gathers to support Wendell store owner cited over COVID-19 face mask rules
- Woman crashes car into ex-boyfriend’s home, tries to run over his new girlfriend, police say
- NC police investigating after person found dead near Walmart
- Tractor-trailer hauling 200 pigs crashes, catches fire on I-95 in Virginia