KERNERSVILLE, N.C. (WGHP) — Kernersville police arrested a suspect in connection to an attempted robbery on Friday, according to a Kernersville Police Department news release.
Around 10:09 p.m., police responded to an attempted robbery in the 1400 block of N.C. 66.
When they arrived, officers learned that the victim was in the parking lot of a convenience store when two male suspects tried to take the victim’s vehicle.
Officers in the area found one of the suspects and arrested him without incident.
No injuries were reported.
The Kernersville Police Department asks anyone with information about this incident to contact them.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 17% of food production globally wasted, UN report estimates
- Texas school’s ‘chivalry’ assignment told girls to dress to please men
- UNC, Duke plan for in-person graduation ceremonies — but Duke will only allow seniors to attend
- Study: Employment rose among those in free money experiment
- Texas family devastated after beloved dog shot in head, left in ditch