BAHAMA, N.C. (WNCN) — Officials say one person died in a crash north of Durham on Saturday morning.
The crash, which involved two vehicles, happened along U.S. 501 near South Lowell Road about 5 miles from the Person County line, according to the North Carolina State Highway Patrol.
There was no word on how the wreck happened.
The identification of the person who died was being withheld until family was contacted, the highway patrol said.
- New wheels: Pickup trucks replacing minivans as go-to ‘mom-mobile’
- Report finds majority of “possession of firearm” cases dismissed in Durham County
- Eye on the Storm | Aug. 14
- North Carolina lawmakers unveil tax refund bill
- Police release sketch of Fayetteville rape suspect
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now