BAHAMA, N.C. (WNCN) — Officials say one person died in a crash north of Durham on Saturday morning.
The crash, which involved two vehicles, happened along U.S. 501 near South Lowell Road about 5 miles from the Person County line, according to the North Carolina State Highway Patrol.
There was no word on how the wreck happened.
The identification of the person who died was being withheld until family was contacted, the highway patrol said.
- Fan seriously injured in assault after Luke Bryan concert, Raleigh police say
- Person of interest has ‘key information’ in death of Holly Springs mom, police say
- ‘Stop Celebrating Genocide’: Vandals target Providence Christopher Columbus statue
- Orange juice refills lead to customers assaulting NC IHOP employees, police say
- 7-year-old suffers skull fracture as Cary woman crashes while driving impaired, court docs say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now