FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – The 13-year-old at the center of a missing person’s case has been located.
Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office turned to the public for help to find a missing 13-year-old girl late Friday morning.
As of 1:08 p.m., Kasandra Monroe had been located in Raleigh, according to police.
- Group seeks law enforcement oversight, bail reform during peaceful Fayetteville march
- Mom of 6 dead, 2 officers among 5 hurt in crash during police chase caught on video
- The show must go on: Salem Singers
- Hundreds pay respects, call for change at George Floyd’s Raeford memorial service
- Memorial held in Hoke County for NC native George Floyd as many seek change
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now