FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – The 13-year-old at the center of a missing person’s case has been located.
Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office turned to the public for help to find a missing 13-year-old girl late Friday morning.
As of 1:08 p.m., Kasandra Monroe had been located in Raleigh, according to police.
- Parents upset with candy-filled pill bottles distributed at NC middle school’s career day
- Colleague’s late father motivates NCCU professor to work for new pancreatic cancer treatments
- Police ID dead man dropped off at WakeMed after Raleigh shooting
- Aho scores 2 to lead Hurricanes past Senators 8-2
- 2 Cookout employees fired after Roxboro officer refused service
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now