FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – The 13-year-old at the center of a missing person’s case has been located.
Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office turned to the public for help to find a missing 13-year-old girl late Friday morning.
As of 1:08 p.m., Kasandra Monroe had been located in Raleigh, according to police.
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue
- Police fatally shoot Black teen and injure woman in Illinois
- Durham city council considers expanding program that sends former gang members to mediate at shooting scenes
- ‘He’s my best friend’: After waiting for 3 years, local man prepares for kidney transplant from younger sister
- Thursday, October 22nd – Tips on how to discuss politics respectfully, plan for a comfortable retirement
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now