FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – The 13-year-old at the center of a missing person’s case has been located.
Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office turned to the public for help to find a missing 13-year-old girl late Friday morning.
As of 1:08 p.m., Kasandra Monroe had been located in Raleigh, according to police.
- Semi-submerged tugboat that hit bridge at NC coast now leaking diesel fuel
- 2 shot within an hour in Durham have some seeking end to gun violence
- Experts warn of ‘juice jacking’ when charging cellphones at airports
- Grant approved will help Raleigh agency combat opioid epidemic
- Federal grant to give sections of I-95 a facelift
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now