DANBURY, N.C. (WGHP) — A 17-year-old was airlifted to a hospital after falling at Hanging Rock State Park on Saturday, according to North Carolina park officials.
Stokes County EMS crews responded when the teen fell about 30 feet from a trail.
Stokes County crews got a call at 11:34 a.m. telling them about the fall at Hanging Rock.
The 17-year-old was airlifted to the hospital and is in serious but stable condition.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Trump said coronavirus ‘affects virtually nobody,’ as U.S. surpasses 200,000 deaths
- Top tweets from the #NCSenateDebate
- Romney, GOP reunite on plan to fill Ginsburg seat
- Raleigh man talks about saving 3-year-old from drowning in Myrtle Beach
- Tillis, Cunningham square off in second US Senate debate; address vacant Supreme Court seat, COVID-19 relief, marijuana legalization