PAWLEYS ISLAND, S.C. (WCBD) – Two people are facing charges following an apparent drive-by shooting on Dunning Road in Pawleys Island Tuesday night.
Jared Collister, 20, faces charges of felony obstruction of justice and possession of a controlled substance.
A second suspect, a juvenile, has not been identified because of his age.
Investigators say the minor faces four counts of attempted murder and one count of discharging a firearm into a dwelling.
Both were arrested Wednesday.
The investigation is still ongoing.
- 1st vaccine tested in US for COVID-19 boosted immune systems as hoped, researchers say
- ‘Glee’ creators say they’re setting up a college fund for Naya Rivera’s son Josey
- Trump on Black Americans killed by police: ‘So are white people. More people by the way’
- Raleigh names its 1st Black city councilwoman to fill vacated District D seat
- Gun sales ‘through the roof,’ demand for permits in Wake County ‘unprecedented’
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now