PAWLEYS ISLAND, S.C. (WCBD) – Two people are facing charges following an apparent drive-by shooting on Dunning Road in Pawleys Island Tuesday night.
Jared Collister, 20, faces charges of felony obstruction of justice and possession of a controlled substance.
A second suspect, a juvenile, has not been identified because of his age.
Investigators say the minor faces four counts of attempted murder and one count of discharging a firearm into a dwelling.
Both were arrested Wednesday.
The investigation is still ongoing.
- NC woman facing 40 counts of animal cruelty after dogs seized
- First-grader takes gun to school, discharges in pocket
- Gunman crashes during chase after robbing Food Lion in Morrisville, police say
- 4-year-old fighting for life, suffered brain damage after getting the flu
- Woman dies after hair, clothing gets caught in raisin processing machine