GILES COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — An investigation is underway after police say an 80-year-old woman crashed her car through a Dollar General in Giles County.
According to the Rich Creek Police Department, 80-year-old Senaida Calilung lost control of her car and drove it through the store.
The driver was uninjured, but the department says two customers were transported to Carilion Giles Community Hospital in Pearisburg.
Officials said the two suffered what are believe to be minor injuries from the incident.
Police say the investigation into the crash is ongoing.
- Dawes scores 21 as Clemson defeats Pittsburgh 77-62 in finale
- Spring break canceled across the country for thousands of college students
- Hundreds attend funeral after deputy dies from being shot during car chase
- Man sets house, cars on fire after stimulus check withheld over child support, deputies say
- Protester at Raleigh women’s clinic injured after gun in pocket accidentally fires, police say