RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A total of seven early voting location will be available for Raleigh and Cary residents beginning Wednesday ahead of Oct. 8’s municipal elections.
These sites will be open from September 18 through October 4.
Times will vary and are detailed here.
- Glen Eden Pilot Park Neighborhood Center
- Method Road Community Center
- Green Road Community Center
- Millbrook Exchange Community Center
- Herbert C. Young Community Center
- Roberts Park Community Center
- Wake County Office Building
“We want to ensure that everyone that’s eligible to vote has an opportunity to do so,” said Gary Sims, director, Wake County Board of Elections. “We are well prepared for our fall municipal elections and hope that we have a new record for voter turn-out in a municipal election year.”
Sites will also all people to register to vote as well as update their name and address.
For more information on early voting in Wake County, visit WakeVotesEarly.com.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Man shot 3 times as street corner argument escalates in Durham, police say
- North Carolina Association of Educators express concerns about returning to school in person
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic