RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A total of seven early voting location will be available for Raleigh and Cary residents beginning Wednesday ahead of Oct. 8’s municipal elections.
These sites will be open from September 18 through October 4.
Times will vary and are detailed here.
- Glen Eden Pilot Park Neighborhood Center
- Method Road Community Center
- Green Road Community Center
- Millbrook Exchange Community Center
- Herbert C. Young Community Center
- Roberts Park Community Center
- Wake County Office Building
“We want to ensure that everyone that’s eligible to vote has an opportunity to do so,” said Gary Sims, director, Wake County Board of Elections. “We are well prepared for our fall municipal elections and hope that we have a new record for voter turn-out in a municipal election year.”
Sites will also all people to register to vote as well as update their name and address.
For more information on early voting in Wake County, visit WakeVotesEarly.com.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- ‘Immunity bubbles’? What you shouldn’t do after getting the COVID vaccine
- Woman sells crochet Bernie doll for over $20,000, donates to charity
- Your pictures from central NC’s biggest snow of the season
- Should fewer Americans get a $1,400 stimulus check?
- Durham County sheriff requiring employees to get COVID-19 vaccine