DALLAS, Texas (WLNS) — Looking for a convenient job, 7 Eleven is hiring over 20,000 new store employees throughout the country. The Dallas-based company said the new hires would help meet the increase in demand for its products and services during the coronavirus pandemic.
7-Eleven is committed to cleanliness, and hiring for these roles will not only help reinforce that fact by ensuring stores stay sanitized, but will also provide necessary products, services and job opportunities to American citizens in need.7-Eleven Website
Need more bread, Papa John’s is also looking for new hires to meet the increased demand brought on by the rapidly spreading coronavirus.
The pizza chain is hiring up to 20,000 workers “immediately,” the Lousiville-based company announced Monday. In most cases, applicants will be interviewed and start on the same day, according to a report from Fox Business.
For anyone looking for immediate ways to earn an income, we’re making it quick and simple to apply, interview and be hired at Papa John’sPapa John’s chief people and diversity officer Marvin Boakye said.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Fans allowed back in the stands at Wake County school sporting events
- 7 arrested after long-term NC investigation into illegal drug sales
- Man reaches through NC home’s open window, grabs 14-year-old girl
- There’s something in the water off Virginia Beach: Shrimp!
- No. 6 Duke comes up short against No. 8 Michigan State