DALLAS, Texas (WLNS) — Looking for a convenient job, 7 Eleven is hiring over 20,000 new store employees throughout the country. The Dallas-based company said the new hires would help meet the increase in demand for its products and services during the coronavirus pandemic.
7-Eleven is committed to cleanliness, and hiring for these roles will not only help reinforce that fact by ensuring stores stay sanitized, but will also provide necessary products, services and job opportunities to American citizens in need.7-Eleven Website
Need more bread, Papa John’s is also looking for new hires to meet the increased demand brought on by the rapidly spreading coronavirus.
The pizza chain is hiring up to 20,000 workers “immediately,” the Lousiville-based company announced Monday. In most cases, applicants will be interviewed and start on the same day, according to a report from Fox Business.
For anyone looking for immediate ways to earn an income, we’re making it quick and simple to apply, interview and be hired at Papa John’sPapa John’s chief people and diversity officer Marvin Boakye said.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Nash County road to close for the week in order to replace drainage pipe
- One dead, four others hurt in Ohio shooting
- 1 shot, 1 grazed by bullet outside Durham shop where Cary teen was killed in June
- Boy shot in Durham Monday morning is 2nd juvenile shot in 4 days
- ‘We want justice!’ Dozens honor life of 15-year-old killed in Durham shooting
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now