(WKBN) – A unique event happened Thursday, and you may not be aware of it.
It was 9:19:19 a.m. on 9/19/19.
It’s called a Palindrome — when a word or sequence reads the same backward as forward.
Thursday actually wrapped up the last “Palindrome Week” of the century:
- 9-10-19 (91019)
- 9-11-19 (91119)
- 9-12-19 (91219)
- 9-13-19 (91319)
- 9-14-19 (91419)
- 9-15-19 (91519)
- 9-16-19 (91619)
- 9-17-19 (91719)
- 9-18-19 (91819)
- 9-19-19 (91919)
There are several singular palindrome days coming up but nothing for an entire week until 2111.
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Can’t make it to Memphis? Elvis Presley’s Graceland starting virtual tours
- What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan? $15 federal minimum wage, expanded paid leave
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- 4-year-old Arkansas boy develops serious condition resulting from COVID-19
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now