RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — As the coronavirus continues to spread, some information that sounds interesting is spreading on social media that could be wrong.
CBS 17 consumer reporter Steve Sbraccia takes a look at an idea that is spreading and separates the fact from the fiction.
The latest rumor is that a special combination of herbs can provide a cure for COVID-19.
Sbraccia examines the latest claim about COVID-19 and an herbal concoction cure to see if it is true. Watch the video for the full report.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell
- Charlotte police ask for help identifying brazen jewelry store thieves
- Idaho lawmaker under fire for saying moms should stay home
- Senate to debate virus relief amid tightened Capitol security
- Tennessee bill would give immunity to drivers who unintentionally hit someone blocking roadway