RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — As the coronavirus continues to spread, some information that sounds interesting is spreading on social media that could be wrong.
CBS 17 consumer reporter Steve Sbraccia takes a look at an idea that is spreading and separates the fact from the fiction.
The latest rumor is that a special combination of herbs can provide a cure for COVID-19.
Sbraccia examines the latest claim about COVID-19 and an herbal concoction cure to see if it is true. Watch the video for the full report.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Holiday weekend crowds trigger COVID warnings
- COVID-19 in NC: More than 24,000 have tested positive, deaths now top 760
- Carthage woman arrested, charged in multiple Moore County shootings, sheriff’s office says
- Man dies after video shows officer kneeling on his neck
- Wild filly born on Outer Banks on Memorial Day 2018 dies after snake bite