RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — As the coronavirus continues to spread, some information that sounds interesting is spreading on social media that could be wrong.
CBS 17 consumer reporter Steve Sbraccia takes a look at an idea that is spreading and separates the fact from the fiction.
The latest rumor is that a special combination of herbs can provide a cure for COVID-19.
Sbraccia examines the latest claim about COVID-19 and an herbal concoction cure to see if it is true. Watch the video for the full report.
- Blown tire causes NC fire engine crash that injures crew; 1 firefighter airlifted for serious injuries
- Nearly 50 gunshots heard in NC shooting that killed toddler, her mom and teen
- No. 18 NC State to take on UCLA in Holiday Bowl at Petco Park
- NC mountains rattled by earthquake days after Winston-Salem area hit by series of quakes
- UNC defeats Georgia Tech 79-62 in 1st ACC game of season