RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — As the coronavirus continues to spread, some information that sounds interesting is spreading on social media that could be wrong.
CBS 17 consumer reporter Steve Sbraccia takes a look at an idea that is spreading and separates the fact from the fiction.
The latest rumor is that a special combination of herbs can provide a cure for COVID-19.
Sbraccia examines the latest claim about COVID-19 and an herbal concoction cure to see if it is true. Watch the video for the full report.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Blood-covered 4-year-old boy found slain in street; man arrested, Dallas police say
- VIDEO: 22 riders stuck 20 feet off ground on roller coaster in Arizona
- Hundreds of bodies found buried along riverbanks of India
- ‘Delivering the science’: CDC director defends decision to ditch masks
- CDC says schools should still implement face masks, social distancing through end of term