RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — As the coronavirus continues to spread, some information that sounds interesting is spreading on social media that could be wrong.
CBS 17 consumer reporter Steve Sbraccia takes a look at an idea that is spreading and separates the fact from the fiction.
The latest rumor is that a special combination of herbs can provide a cure for COVID-19.
Sbraccia examines the latest claim about COVID-19 and an herbal concoction cure to see if it is true. Watch the video for the full report.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 2 Virginia residents charged with ‘terrorist threats’ in Ohio near Trump rally
- Louisville police chief declares state of emergency ahead of Breonna Taylor case update
- Florida man claims dolphin attacked, bit him
- Does the coronavirus spread easily among children?
- Trump’s Supreme Court front-runner hailed by right, feared by left