SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) When Brantley Finch goes trick-or-treating this Halloween, he will be sporting an epic costume.
Brantley, who is almost two, has cerebral palsy. His wheelchair has been made into a duck boat with feathered friends nearby.
Brantley’s grandfather, Michael Finch, shared video of Brantley in his costume with News 5.
- Gov. Cooper requests major disaster declaration to help with Hurricane Isaias recovery
- Police seize over 320,000 condoms that were cleaned, resold as new
- ‘Benadryl challenge’: FDA issues alert over dangerous TikTok trend
- Proposal would transform area of Wake Forest Road/I-440 into a ‘Walkable Midtown’
- Black voters’ mail-in ballots in NC rejected twice as often as whites. Why?
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now