SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) When Brantley Finch goes trick-or-treating this Halloween, he will be sporting an epic costume.
Brantley, who is almost two, has cerebral palsy. His wheelchair has been made into a duck boat with feathered friends nearby.
Brantley’s grandfather, Michael Finch, shared video of Brantley in his costume with News 5.
- Chase for the Championship | VT’s hot start, UNC continues domination
- 2-year-old German Shepherd will forever look like a puppy due to rare genetic condition
- Busted power pole concerns Durham residents
- Toothbrush punctures throat of 5-year-old girl after she fell while brushing her teeth
- Sexual assault survivor, senator advocates for new act to protect women against violence
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now