RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The North Carolina Center for Missing Persons said on Thanksgiving they are looking for a Harnett County man who disappeared.
Douglas Richard Johnson, 89, was last seen in the area of Sparrow Circle in Sanford, according to a Silver Alert.
Johnson, who is considered “endangered,” is possibly headed to another area of Sanford or Lee County, the alert said.
Johnson was driving a gold 2003 GMC Sierra with a North Carolina license plate of RTS-7231.
The alert, first reported by the Harnett County Sheriff’s Office, did not say when Johnson was last seen.
Anyone with information about Johnson’s location is asked to call Harnett County deputies at 910-893-9111.
- Former Green Hope QB looking for fresh start at junior college level
- 8 arrested, including mother and her 4 children, for allegedly stealing $1.1 million in unemployment benefits fraud scheme
- Durham hotel will be used to quarantine offenders being released from prison
- Man arrested, woman hospitalized after hostage situation in Raleigh neighborhood, police say
- Start of year-round school in Cumberland County postponed
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now