(WNCN) – Alex Trebek revealed Tuesday that he will be undergoing chemotherapy treatment again.
In March, Trebek announced in a YouTube video that he had Stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
Just weeks ago, he returned to host the 35th season of “Jeopardy!” after completing his first round of chemotherapy.
But, on Tuesday morning, in an interview on ABC’s Good Morning America, Trebek revealed he will be receiving chemotherapy again after “he lost a large amount of weight and his numbers sky rocketed.”
With all that said, Trebek said he has no plans to stop hosting “Jeopardy!”
- Wake County reports COVID-19 testing up 134 percent this month
- Gobbler’s Run 2020 goes virtual to benefit Wake Forest Boys & Girls Club
- RDU preps for Thanksgiving as pandemic continues to cripple air travel
- Rep. Richard Hudson says he’s focused on getting COVID-19 vaccine to North Carolinians
- Wake County says no one will be turned away as demand for COVID-19 tests explodes
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now