(WNCN) – Alex Trebek revealed Tuesday that he will be undergoing chemotherapy treatment again.
In March, Trebek announced in a YouTube video that he had Stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
Just weeks ago, he returned to host the 35th season of “Jeopardy!” after completing his first round of chemotherapy.
But, on Tuesday morning, in an interview on ABC’s Good Morning America, Trebek revealed he will be receiving chemotherapy again after “he lost a large amount of weight and his numbers sky rocketed.”
With all that said, Trebek said he has no plans to stop hosting “Jeopardy!”
- Man shot in the face, another in the leg in separate Goldsboro shootings, police say
- Notre Dame at Wake Forest game rescheduled for Dec. 12
- Volunteers build playground for 6-year-old South Carolina boy with leukemia
- Man dies after going into dangerous surf in Currituck to save daughter
- NASA sending first woman, next man to the moon in 2024
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now