CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A vehicle sailed over multiple cars at a Citrus County car dealership on Tuesday after the driver suffered a medical event, and the entire ordeal was captured on video.
According to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office, the incident occurred around 1:30 p.m.
The driver became dizzy and hit an embankment, causing the vehicle to fly almost 140 feet into the air before landing in the Crystal Ford parking lot.
The sheriff’s office said the car struck three vehicles in the process.
The driver is receiving treatment and no one else was injured.
- $11.5 million in grants awarded to coastal NC for Hurricane Florence damage
- 2 dead after Navy plane crashes in Alabama neighborhood
- NC woman charged with murder after Davison County baby dies following methadone exposure
- 19-year-old killed, 14-year-old injured after shooting in Robeson County
- 2 dead in Alabama naval aircraft crash
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now