RALEIGH, NC (WNCN) – Applebee’s is getting in the Halloween spirit with a new “boo-sy” drink!
The new $1 Vampire has “emerged from its coffin” as October’s Neighborhood Drink of the Month.
It’s a bright purple beverage containing rum, strawberry, passion fruit, dragon fruit and pineapple juice.
The “freaky tiki” cocktail is served in a 10 oz. mug and comes topped with a cherry and vampire fangs.
- NASA discovers water on the sunlit surface of Moon
- It’s back! How to grab KFC’s fried chicken-scented firelog before it sells out
- New program could help families cover childcare costs in Wake County amid pandemic
- UNC, Duke football given noon kickoff
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Sheetz, Darden Restaurants are hiring
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now