ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WSPA) – Asheville Police need help finding a woman who they say is wanted on several warrants.
Police said Natasha Edgerton, 25, has open warrants for statutory rape of a child, two counts of larceny to remove/destruct/deactivate security device and two counts of misdemeanor larceny.
Edgerton is about 5’2″ tall and weighs approximately 120 pounds, police said. She has black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts should contact the police department at (828) 252-1110 or Asheville-Buncombe Crime Stoppers at (828) 255-5050, if they wish to remain anonymous.
- Logan’s Roadhouse temporarily closes all locations, terminates employees
- Can mosquitoes or ticks spread the virus that causes COVID-19?
- ‘I felt like death had knocked on my door,’ 35-year-old coronavirus survivor recounts illness
- Wake Forest pizzeria partners with group to send smiles and hope to health care workers
- How to effectively sanitize a home office
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now