TAMPA (WFLA) – As Hurricane Dorian approaches AT&T is making sure its customers won’t have to worry about overage charges due to the storm.
AT&T posted on their website the statement:
With Hurricane Dorian approaching, we plan to waive overage charges on mobile services, giving unlimited talk, text and data for AT&T wireless and AT&T PREPAID customers in affected areas in Florida from September 2 to September 8. We’re closely monitoring Hurricane Dorian and will continue to provide updates as needed.
For more on this and the latest on AT&T network preparations, visit their website.
- Just 1 public pool opens on time in NC county amid lifeguard shortage
- Rangers beat Canes 5-2 to force Game 7 in Raleigh
- Dentist working to tackle food insecurity in Johnston County through new practice
- What social districts, allowing to-go drinks, would mean for downtown Raleigh
- NC trooper crashes into parked car in high-speed chase after I-40 driver reaches 130 mph, officials say