YORK COUNTY, S.C. (WNCN) – A pregnant teen missing from York, South Carolina, was found safe after the sheriff’s office there put out an alert looking for her.
YORK COUNTY, S.C. (WBTV) – Deputies in York County are asking for the public’s help finding a pregnant teenager who was last seen Saturday.
Madison “Maddie” Faith Knauff, 16, of York, South Carolina, was reported missing on June 15. She was last seen at the Village Station Apartments on India Hook Road in Rock Hill. Officials say Knauff is 7 months pregnant and missed a scheduled doctor’s appointment on Tuesday.
Knauff is 5 feet tall and weighs 115 pounds. She has brown hair and blue eyes and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and jogging pants.
Anyone who sees Knauff or has information on her whereabouts is urged to call the York County Sheriff’s Office at 803-628-3059 or Crime Stoppers 1-877-409-4321.
Latest news on CBS17.com:
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- Massachusetts man puts up electric fence to protect Trump campaign sign
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- ‘My sister is a fighter’ – NC domestic violence victim survives being shot in face
- Disabled Durham veteran’s wheelchair ramp destroyed by drunk driver, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now