CLARKTON, N.C. (WNCN) – Authorities are looking for the man they say is accused of killing three people inside a Bladen County home early Sunday morning.
Deputies were dispatched to 71 Tina Lane in Clarkton around 1:30 a.m. It was reported that a man identified as 36-year-old Taurean Reshaul Johnson entered the home, shot several people then left.
Authorities say four people were inside the home at the time of the shooting. Three people died at the scene and the fourth person survived.
The deceased victims have been identified as Latrice Lacole Murchison, 30, Ronnie Lebert Kelly, 27 and Guy Lennon Barden Jr., 60. A 69-year-old woman survived.
Authorities believe all the victims lived at the home.
Johnson, who is from Clarkton, is facing charges of murder and attempted murder.
The homicide remains under investigation and anyone with information is asked to call the Bladen County Sheriff’s Office at 910-862-6960.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Opposing groups face off in demonstrations in downtown Raleigh
- NC officials discuss decriminalizing marijuana to reduce court cases; 1 county to begin effort in months
- Mustang driver escapes before car hit by train at Virginia rail crossing
- NC sheriff in quarantine after testing positive for COVID-19
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals