CHATOM, Ala. (WNCN) — An Alabama car dealership has come up with a quite interesting way to attract people to shop with them during the holidays.
According to a Facebook post by Chatom Ford in Chatom, Alabama, the dealership is offering up a Bible, 12-gauge shotgun and an American flag for every vehicle, new, or pre-owned, purchased.
“GOD, GUNS, AND FREEDOM” is how the post begins, as the person behind the computer notes how the dealership is offering their “small gift” to patrons. The deal runs through July 31.
According to Chatom Ford, you have to be 18 or older, have a valid ID, able to legally purchase vehicles and be able to pass all checks associated with owning a firearm in a person’s state of residency.
More from cbs17.com:
- Megan Rapinoe named SI Sportsperson of the Year
- Up to 13 feared dead in volcanic eruption off New Zealand
- Duke climbs up AP top 25 rankings, UNC tumbles 10 spots
- Ice bucket challenge inspiration Pete Frates dies at 34
- WBB: NC State rises to No. 9 in AP Top 25 basketball poll
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now