CHATOM, Ala. (WNCN) — An Alabama car dealership has come up with a quite interesting way to attract people to shop with them during the holidays.
According to a Facebook post by Chatom Ford in Chatom, Alabama, the dealership is offering up a Bible, 12-gauge shotgun and an American flag for every vehicle, new, or pre-owned, purchased.
“GOD, GUNS, AND FREEDOM” is how the post begins, as the person behind the computer notes how the dealership is offering their “small gift” to patrons. The deal runs through July 31.
According to Chatom Ford, you have to be 18 or older, have a valid ID, able to legally purchase vehicles and be able to pass all checks associated with owning a firearm in a person’s state of residency.
More from cbs17.com:
- Mississippi mayor flouts calls to resign over Floyd comments
- Floyd, officer both worked at popular nightclub
- Ohio girl with brain injury who can’t walk or talk defies odds, graduates from high school
- Australian zookeeper in critical condition after being mauled by lions
- SC family fights in court to get dog back from county after neighbor complained
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now