CHATOM, Ala. (WNCN) — An Alabama car dealership has come up with a quite interesting way to attract people to shop with them during the holidays.
According to a Facebook post by Chatom Ford in Chatom, Alabama, the dealership is offering up a Bible, 12-gauge shotgun and an American flag for every vehicle, new, or pre-owned, purchased.
“GOD, GUNS, AND FREEDOM” is how the post begins, as the person behind the computer notes how the dealership is offering their “small gift” to patrons. The deal runs through July 31.
According to Chatom Ford, you have to be 18 or older, have a valid ID, able to legally purchase vehicles and be able to pass all checks associated with owning a firearm in a person’s state of residency.
More from cbs17.com:
- Man accused of secretly recording women at Virginia Old Navy, Hobby Lobby
- Child injured in crash on Louisburg Road has ‘improved,’ police say
- USDA rule could cut food stamp benefits for 3.1 million
- Macy’s pulls plates with ‘mom jeans’ and ‘skinny jeans’ portions
- ALERT DAY: Rare July cold front brings threat of severe weather
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now