RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Established by a Cary woman after her own fight with cancer, Caring Community Foundation provides financial assistance to cancer patients to offset the expenses of daily life which can mount while undergoing treatment. More information on the program and is available at CaringCommunityFoundation.org.
- Hackers steal nearly $60,000 from NC Boys and Girls Club
- At least 128 people sick after eating sushi from NC Harris Teeter stores
- Army vet tests positive for COVID, dies after taking multi-state trip with NC bus company
- CBS 17 Job Alert – NC Forest Service hiring, substance abuse counselor needed in Butner
- Murder suspect from 2015 Robeson County shooting now charged in another shooting
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now