RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Established by a Cary woman after her own fight with cancer, Caring Community Foundation provides financial assistance to cancer patients to offset the expenses of daily life which can mount while undergoing treatment. More information on the program and is available at CaringCommunityFoundation.org.
- New lab opening in RTP with focus on protecting firefighters from cancer-causing agents
- ‘I’m looking out for my family’: Mother chases shooting suspect through NC city
- New collar translates your dog’s barks into cuss words
- Virginia woman hit by a truck on her own front porch
- ‘Leaning Tower of Dallas’ becomes tourist attraction after failed implosion
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now