RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Established by a Cary woman after her own fight with cancer, Caring Community Foundation provides financial assistance to cancer patients to offset the expenses of daily life which can mount while undergoing treatment. More information on the program and is available at CaringCommunityFoundation.org.
- South Johnston High School football player, two others injured in Benson shooting
- I-95 in Robeson County reopens after wreck involving 20 vehicles
- 2 killed, 8 others shot, in ‘violent incident of huge magnitude’ at SC night club
- Jerry Weakens Slightly, With Our Eyes on a Couple Other Waves
- Wake Correctional Center inmate missing from work assignment in Garner
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now