CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WNCN) – West Rosemary Street was closed due to a water main break Sunday near Key Food Mart, according to Chapel Hill police.
Several businesses in the area were affected by the water main break and closed.
Repairs were expected to take four to six hours to complete.
By 5:45 p.m. the water main was repaired and the road had reopened.
- Johnston County man talks about success after antibody treatment for COVID-19 at WakeMed
- Hauser, Huff lead No. 8 Virginia past Syracuse, 81-58
- Florida parents have been handcuffing child in closet for 16 hours a day since Christmas, deputies say
- Portland mayor pepper sprays man during mask dispute at restaurant, police say
- Former President Trump launches ‘Office of the Former President’