CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WNCN) – West Rosemary Street was closed due to a water main break Sunday near Key Food Mart, according to Chapel Hill police.
Several businesses in the area were affected by the water main break and closed.
Repairs were expected to take four to six hours to complete.
By 5:45 p.m. the water main was repaired and the road had reopened.
- Intruders trespass at Indiana Denny’s in dead of night, cook eggs — twice
- Virginia kindergarten teacher charged with drug possession; cocaine found in desk
- Oklahoma woman’s security company mistakenly sends footage from inside her home to stranger in NC
- Rally calling for end to gun violence being held outside NC General Assembly
- Woman says she was fired for refusing to get COVID-19 vaccine