MICHIGAN (CNN Newsource) – To mark her 103rd birthday, a Michigan woman got her first tattoo.
Dorothy Pollack decided to check off some bucket list items after spending months in isolation during a coronavirus lockdown at a nursing home in Muskegon, Michigan.
The grandmother said weeks after being discharged, out of nowhere she decided she wanted the tattoo and decided to get a tattoo of a frog, the one thing she loves more than beer and burgers.
The tattoo artist said she took the needle “like a champ.” He didn’t see her flinch once.
Pollack said she absolutely loves her new ink.
After the tattoo, Pollack crossed something else off her list: riding on a motorcycle.
- CMPD release video following in-custody death of Harold Easter
- Yuengling’s Hershey Chocolate Beer to be released in multiple states, including NC
- Moving Forward: Local attorney says change needs to happen within balance of law
- Can the coronavirus travel more than 6 feet in the air?
- ‘Lead from the front’: Vietnam combat veteran shares lessons in leadership
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now