(CNN Newsource) — A woman in New York turned 107-years-old on Wednesday — and her secret to a long life might surprise you!
Upwards of 100 people attended a party to celebrate Louise Signore’s birthday.
She says she’s maintained a healthy diet all her life, and also continues to exercise, including dancing.
But she also said some about longevity that may have surprised a few people.
“I think the secret of 107: I never got married. I think that’s the secret. My sister says I wish I never got married,” Signore said.
It seems longevity may run in the family — Signore’s sister is 102.
- SC school districts are reporting nearly 700 educators have already left their jobs this school year
- Sledding accident causes teen’s death; dad dies at hospital
- Earlier start to hurricane season? NOAA debates starting future Atlantic seasons in May
- Full Snow Moon is this weekend, and you can see 3 planets at sunrise
- Rescue dog that nobody wanted saves life of new owner