LA MIRADA, Calif. (CNN) – At only 13 years old, Jack Rico has earned his fourth associate’s degree, making him the youngest graduate of Fullerton College in California.
He will be continuing his education at the University of Nevada on a full scholarship, reported KABC.
Jack plans to pursue a bachelor’s degree in history, but he’s still deciding what he wants to do with the rest of his future.
“Well, I mean, I’m 13, so I don’t want to rush everything,” he said. “I’m still trying to figure it out, but I just want to focus on learning right now. That’s what I love to do.”
Jack entered college at age 11, and he earned those four degrees in just two years.
When he’s not studying, Jack says he loves playing video games.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Mourners gather at the Supreme Court Building to honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Franklin County man to face murder charge after choking father to death, sheriff’s office says
- Body found in Virginia field positively ID’d as missing Raleigh man, police say
- Woman heartbroken after horse killed in hit-and-run in Durham County
- ‘Streetery’ event aims to promote downtown Durham businesses affected by pandemic
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now