OMAHA, NE (CNN) — Talk about a baby boom.
That’s just what happened at Methodist Women’s Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska.
Nineteen women who work in the NICU were all pregnant at the same time last year.
And they’ve all just given birth.
One of the nurses there say she’s happy she has plenty of co-workers to share the experience with.
“There are things that you think you’ll just know as a mom, but I don’t know, just second guess everything. So, it’s really nice to be able to talk to other people that are going through the same thing and they can kind of guide you and share their experience,” said one of the nurses named Megan.
In total, the women gave birth to 11 girls and eight boys.
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- How Wake County is working to curb a potential surge in evictions
- Machine recount affirms Newby’s lead over Beasley in NC chief justice race
- WNCN, other Nexstar stations removed from DISH lineup
- ‘The day is finally here.’ Greg Olsen shares first look at new pediatric heart center at Levine Children’s Hospital