NEW RICHMOND, Ohio (WJW) — Good job, Lt. Dan!
The two-legged pup from Ohio was named the next Cadbury Bunny.
Cadbury made the announcement on Facebook Tuesday.
Lt. Dan, named after the Forrest Gump character who lost his legs overseas in combat, lives in New Richmond, Ohio, which is in the greater Cincinnati area.
The sweet pup competed against a mini-horse, llama, pig, hamster, duck and two cats. He will star in Cadbury’s new TV commercial and receive $5,000.
- Halloween goes on at the White House with a few twists
- Texas 3-year-old dies after accidentally shooting himself during his birthday party
- FBI investigating fire set in Boston ballot dropbox
- Early vote total exceeds 2016; GOP chips at Dems’ advantage
- Biden has 3-point lead over Trump in Texas, poll shows
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now