Video Courtesy: The Enclave at Round Rock Senior Living/Facebook
ROUND ROCK, Texas (CNN) — Actor Matthew McConaughey is cheering up some seniors isolated in his home state of Texas. His family is also getting in on the fun.
Virtual bingo is the Oscar winner’s latest plan to help Texans get through the coronavirus pandemic. He played it with residents of the Enclave at Round Rock Senior Living facility.
His wife, model Camila Alves, their children and his mother also joined the game.
It is not the first time McConaughey has tried to help his fellow Texans get through the crisis. He has been using video to spread information and inspiration.
McConaughey is urging people to take precautions and to take care of those who need it most.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Pair nabbed with 6.5 kilos of cocaine in arrest along I-95 in Nash County, deputies say
- Trump says he’s extending offshore drilling ban off North Carolina coast
- NC agencies work with FBI to arrest trio on firearms, drug-related charges
- Patterson steps up, leads No. 20 Hokies past NC State 45-24
- Thousands march in Washington to pray and show support for Trump
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now