LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (WNCN) — Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, truck drivers along with others in the trucking industry have been some of the many heroes of the times.
In fact, one fire department in Arkansas decided to show their thanks to the truckers by providing them free, hot meals.
In a Facebook post by Cody Church, he posted picture of a truck with a sign behind it saying “TRUCKERS ONLY FREE FOOD COFFEE THIS EXIT FOLLOW SIGN” courtesy of the Quail Creek Fire Department.
The post now has over 9,000 shares.
The Quail Creek Fire Department followed up on Facebook with a post noting that all truckers with their CDL license were welcomed to come by the fire station and grab a free burger and hot dog.
The department said its been on the hearts to help truckers as they haul necessities across the country.
- Lawmakers push to pass COVID-19 relief bill before the end of the year
- SC man pleads guilty in plot to attack White House, Trump Tower
- Obama memoir sells a record 1.7 million copies in first week
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years
- Scotland becomes 1st country to make pads, tampons free