It’s the “Leap Day Baby”!
The little girl above is all dressed up in her “leap-frog attire” at Mercy San Juan Medical Center in Sacramento, Ca.
And there’s a twist to this birthday.
Her dad was born on a leap day as well.
Nurses say this is a 2.1 million to one-chance birth!
“I’ve worked here 29 years I’ve never seen it happen…It’s the first time!”
The baby’s name is “Camila”.
- Protesters march in downtown Raleigh after gathering outside NC Executive Mansion
- Woman injured after carjacker steals truck with her inside; crashes vehicle at Raleigh mall, police say
- 6 displaced after cooking fire spreads, damaging Durham home
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns
- Young NC woman dies in collision with tractor-trailer