TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Baby Yoda is coming to Build-A-Bear!
The loveable and insanely popular character from “The Mandalorian” has been in high demand since the show debuted on Disney Plus in November, with new toys not being available until Spring 2020.
However, Baby Yoda fans may not have to wait much longer thanks to Build-A-Bear’s announcement at the ICR Conference in Orlando, Florida.
“I’m excited to share we will be one of the first companies to provide the digital and internet phenomenon who is trending higher than all the presidential candidates combined,” Build-A-Bear CEO Sharon Price John said during a presentation on Tuesday, according to Business Insider.
Holding up a Baby Yoda stuffed animal to show the audience, John said Baby Yoda would be available at Build-A-Bear workshops in the next few months.
- Wake County tourism takes $ 118.5M hit from canceled meetings, conventions, sporting events
- Power outage leaves several blocks in the dark in Manhattan
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as the week ends
- ‘He’s pretty tore up about it’: NC dad says son who shot own daughter, girlfriend was drunk
- NC city approves $15 minimum wage for all employees – except firefighters
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now