TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Baby Yoda is coming to Build-A-Bear!
The loveable and insanely popular character from “The Mandalorian” has been in high demand since the show debuted on Disney Plus in November, with new toys not being available until Spring 2020.
However, Baby Yoda fans may not have to wait much longer thanks to Build-A-Bear’s announcement at the ICR Conference in Orlando, Florida.
“I’m excited to share we will be one of the first companies to provide the digital and internet phenomenon who is trending higher than all the presidential candidates combined,” Build-A-Bear CEO Sharon Price John said during a presentation on Tuesday, according to Business Insider.
Holding up a Baby Yoda stuffed animal to show the audience, John said Baby Yoda would be available at Build-A-Bear workshops in the next few months.
- Arrest made after man killed and NC coastal home set on fire, police say
- ECU football player facing felony drug charge; coach announces suspension
- Williams returns, gets shootout goal in Hurricanes’ win over Islanders
- Deputies seek help finding missing NC teen girl
- Woman flown to NC hospital after dog attack; officials investigate dog fighting
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now