SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WSPA) – A brewing company in Greensboro, Georgia, has teamed up with Waffle House to offer “Bacon & Kegs,” a bacon-infused red ale.
The Oconee Brewing Company said, “The beloved scent of bacon stands out from the typical medium hop aroma of a red ale. The malty sweetness of the base beer blends perfectly with the salty, savory, and smokey bacon extract to create a delicious and unique beer. Bacon & Kegs pairs well with breakfast food items (obviously!) or can be enjoyed as a stand-alone, soon to be iconic beer.”
How can you try this beer?
Beginning on Dec. 18, Bacon & Kegs will be available in six-packs and draft, including growlers, exclusively at Oconee Brewing Company, according to the company’s website.
Oconee Brewing Company is located at 202 N West St. Greensboro, Ga. 30642.
- ‘Ridge of death’ heat dome expected to scorch much of the US
- Community mourns loss of retired SC police lieutenant, ex-deputy charged in killing
- 12-year-old innocent bystander killed in NC drive-by; suspect on the run
- Study: Too much coffee can cause your brain to shrink, raise risk of dementia by 53%
- Pictures made for social media come to life at the Trick Art Museum