LAS VEGAS, Nevada (KXAN) — New videos on TikTok appear to capture a bride at a Las Vegas Target who’s tired of waiting.
In the two-part video, captured by TikTok user boymom_ashley, a woman in a bridal gown appears to confront her fiancé at the store where he works — complete with a pastor and a bridesmaid.
In the clip, the woman can be heard saying, “You put this ring on my finger two years ago, and it’s time to do it or get out. Yeah, we’re getting married right now or I’m leaving. I’m out. I’m done, like if you don’t marry me this second.”
Near the end, the bride spots boymom_ashley, who’s still rolling, and waves. “I’m just finally making him commit!” she can be heard saying. “We’re getting married right now or it’s over.”
As of Saturday, the videos have over several hundreds of thousands of views, with one surpassing 7 million.
It’s unclear whether the potential bride stopped to complete a wedding registry on the way out.
- 12-year-old innocent bystander killed in NC drive-by; suspect on the run
- Study: Too much coffee can cause your brain to shrink, raise risk of dementia by 53%
- Pictures made for social media come to life at the Trick Art Museum
- Powerhouse US swim team shines with 6 medals, 1st US gold
- Former St. Augustine’s track star heads to Tokyo Olympics as member of Jamaican hurdle team