FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. (WFLA) – A picture of a brother hugging his sister has gone viral after he told her how proud he was of her.
Aundrea and Matthew Smith shared this adorable photo after their daughter graduated Pre-K on June 21.
After the ceremony, Aundrea’s son walked up to her daughter and gave her a hug saying “I’m just so proud of you.”
When Matthew asked her, “Pumpkin, why are you crying?” Their daughter responded, “I’m just so happy.”
The post has been liked over 16,000 times.
Smith added to the post saying to “tag someone who is a blessing in your life and let them know how much they mean to you. And if you can’t tag them call them, text them, or write them a letter. It’s important that we share joy.”
More from cbs17.com:
- Soldier from Fayetteville dies in SC during training
- WWII veteran wants 100 birthday cards for his 100th birthday
- High school football player in ICU after collapsing during game
- Police identify Harnett County man who drowned at Topsail Beach
- Austin billionaire makes good on promise, donates $34M to cover student loans
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now