FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. (WFLA) – A picture of a brother hugging his sister has gone viral after he told her how proud he was of her.
Aundrea and Matthew Smith shared this adorable photo after their daughter graduated Pre-K on June 21.
After the ceremony, Aundrea’s son walked up to her daughter and gave her a hug saying “I’m just so proud of you.”
When Matthew asked her, “Pumpkin, why are you crying?” Their daughter responded, “I’m just so happy.”
The post has been liked over 16,000 times.
Smith added to the post saying to “tag someone who is a blessing in your life and let them know how much they mean to you. And if you can’t tag them call them, text them, or write them a letter. It’s important that we share joy.”
More from cbs17.com:
- Why you could be seeing more snakes in your neighborhood
- Mom whose son died in hit-and-run plans remembrance walk in Cumberland County
- Man says yard floods every time heavy rains fall at his Cumberland County home
- Rocky Mount holds emergency meetings to address audit, communication issues
- Don’t throw it away! IRS stimulus card payments arriving in unmarked envelopes
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now