NEW YORK (AP) — Thom and James Elliot are brothers and pizza makers from England who have written a book celebrating the worldwide phenomenon of roundish dough cooked with toppings.
In the 270-page “Pizza,” the brothers offer over 30 recipes for homemade pizzas and eating guides to delicious slices in cities like Rome, Paris, New York and Chicago.
The brothers include sections on controversial ingredients — pineapple, that’s you — and what drinks to pair with a slice.
They explore the various ways people can eat a slice of pizza, from rolling it into a cigar to a technique called the “snag and drag.
- NC prison to serve as vaccine hub for inmates; officials working on vaccination plan
- Pawleys Island grandmother seeks justice after man’s murder
- Downtown Raleigh businesses brace for possible protests after pandemic and summer protests
- Sampson County church to host concert as NC continues to grapple with COVID-19 pandemic
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway