WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (WAVY) – Busch Gardens Williamsburg announced on Tuesday that it is extending its special military veterans promotion through the end of July.
U.S. veterans and three of their guests can enjoy a one-day free admission to the amusement park.
The offer started on May 20 and was supposed to end on July 15, but will now run through July 31.
Former service members must provide a military ID.
For more information, click here.
Busch Gardens also has a program for active-duty members. To learn more about that program, click here.
- Virginia city says former NFL QB Michael Vick owes $70K in unpaid taxes
- Secret Santa pays $65,000 for Christmas layaway gifts at Walmart
- Chapel Hill parents, teachers concerned after video shows rainwater flooding school hallway
- House passes bill to lower drug prices
- Edgecombe County residents unhappy after company interviews people, promises jobs, then disappears
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now