WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (WAVY) – Busch Gardens Williamsburg announced on Tuesday that it is extending its special military veterans promotion through the end of July.
U.S. veterans and three of their guests can enjoy a one-day free admission to the amusement park.
The offer started on May 20 and was supposed to end on July 15, but will now run through July 31.
Former service members must provide a military ID.
For more information, click here.
Busch Gardens also has a program for active-duty members. To learn more about that program, click here.
- Florida woman upset over her dog being dyed by groomer
- Tropical Storm Chantal forms over the Atlantic
- Daughter of 96-year-old Orange County home-invasion victim: ‘We deserve justice’
- 19-year-old threatens to shoot up an abortion clinic
- Resolution passed in favor of ex-Clayton principal
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now