WACO, Texas (NEXSTAR/CNN) – “Fixer Upper” fans rejoice!
Chip and Joanna Gaines are coming back to TV more than two years after the couple last did a house reveal.
Their wildly popular HGTV show featured the husband and wife duo finding and renovating homes for their clients in Waco, Texas.
Next year, you’ll be able to watch a new season of “Fixer Upper” on the Gaines’ new Magnolia Network.
The couple posted a video on their official Instagram account to share the news.
In a statement, they said, “We’ve missed sharing the stories of these families and their homes with you, and we’re excited to do that again very soon!”
Magnolia Network is Discovery Inc.’s joint venture with the Gaines’ home and lifestyle brand Magnolia.
Discovery is the parent company of HGTV.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Raleigh police chief says ‘more arrests coming’ after downtown protests lead to damage, vandalism
- Kamala Harris to talk about Supreme Court vacancy in Raleigh visit, hold roundtable event Monday
- Large procession, funeral planned for Clayton firefighter who died from COVID-19
- NC police crack down on speeders after new stretch of I-840 loop opens
- 12 arrested after downtown Raleigh protests that left behind damage, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now