PONTIAC, Mich. (WJW) — A very generous company in Michigan is making sure its employees know how much they’re appreciated.
According to WXYZ, United Shore had a record-breaking year, so to celebrate, they hosted a huge holiday party, which featured “The Chainsmokers.”
The bosses also gave away 13 vehicles and 30 cruises to the Bahamas.
Brian Gibbons told the TV outlet he got to choose between a Cadillac CTS or a XT5.
“Lot of dancing, a lot of refreshments, a lot of desserts, lot of food, a lot of good times and we won a car,” said Gibbons.
The wholesale mortgage lending company currently employs 5,000 people and is planning to hire 2,000 more next year.
“People, secret is people,” said CEO Matt Ishbia. “How do we make sure we appreciate them because this company is only as good as our people.”
Want to work for United Shore? Click here for more info.
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- 1 million air passengers reported in a day marks new flying milestone during pandemic
- Counties reaching out to about 10,000 NC voters who need to fix absentee ballot issues
- Wake County fire tanker truck crashes while responding to house fire
- 20-year-old ‘dead’ woman found alive at funeral home later dies at Detroit hospital, family says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now