Two physiotherapists wearing PPE danced with a patient who hadn’t moved in 30 days.
Felip is a COVID-19 patient in Barcelona’s Vall d’Hebron Hospital.
For 30 days, he was in the ICU unable to move.
The hospital posted a video of him dancing to the music of the popular Catalan singer Sergio Dalma with workers workers wearing PPE.
The heartwarming moment got the singer’s attention.
Dalma tweeted he was delighted that his music played a part in someone’s recovery.
- NC teacher dies while trying to save 2 children caught in rip current
- NC school districts prepare to release plans for summer learning recovery programs mandated by new state law
- Teen drivers in NC are pretty safe, a new report suggests
- Moderna plans to have third vaccine booster shot ready by fall
- J&J faces more scrutiny after CEO’s $30 million payday