BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — One cruise company wants to take you around the world in 140 days.
Seaborn Cruise Line has announced a five-month cruise on it’s Sojourn luxury liner.
It departs Miami in January 2021, and from there, the cruise will navigate two oceans and 32 countries.
Its 60 port stops include destinations in South America, Australia and Africa before ending in Spain in late May.
Seaborn says there will be 10 overnight stays at select port stops.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham girl dies from complications of COVID-19
- Peaceful rally in Durham ends abruptly after car almost runs over protesters laying in street
- ‘We hear them’: Raleigh police chief stops by protest
- ‘Spirit of love’: Volunteers help clean up downtown Fayetteville
- NC police officers destroy medical station near protest
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now