BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — One cruise company wants to take you around the world in 140 days.
Seaborn Cruise Line has announced a five-month cruise on it’s Sojourn luxury liner.
It departs Miami in January 2021, and from there, the cruise will navigate two oceans and 32 countries.
Its 60 port stops include destinations in South America, Australia and Africa before ending in Spain in late May.
Seaborn says there will be 10 overnight stays at select port stops.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 8-year-old accidentally shot, killed inside NC home, police say
- As virus surges, Trump rallies keep packing in thousands
- Colorado man denied lottery winnings after missing deadline by 3 days
- Tracking the Tropics: Disturbance has 80% chance of developing over the Caribbean
- Judge Judy to move her gavel to streaming service IMDb TV
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now