(CNN NEWSOURCE) – Dawn is dishing out a new way to wash your dirty dishes.
Procter and Gamble has introduced, “Dawn Powerwash Dish Spray.”
It doesn’t require water to activate its cleaning suds.
The original Dawn, which has been around since 1972, was designed to combine with water.
The new spray reportedly works five times faster than traditional Dawn.
The catch is that is also costs about $2 more.
Procter and Gamble believes consumers will say its worth every penny because it’s such a time saver.
- Roanoke Rapids gym owner charged, fined for opening during pandemic shutdown
- Hundreds gather in solidarity amid candlelight vigil for police brutality in Durham
- Hundreds march in protest of peace and unity walk in Dunn
- VIDEO: Man injured after shoved by police during protest in Buffalo
- Boyfriend arrested in Wilmington hotel after woman found stabbed to death in Clayton apartment, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now