(CNN NEWSOURCE) – Dawn is dishing out a new way to wash your dirty dishes.
Procter and Gamble has introduced, “Dawn Powerwash Dish Spray.”
It doesn’t require water to activate its cleaning suds.
The original Dawn, which has been around since 1972, was designed to combine with water.
The new spray reportedly works five times faster than traditional Dawn.
The catch is that is also costs about $2 more.
Procter and Gamble believes consumers will say its worth every penny because it’s such a time saver.
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
- Searches for ‘When does the debate end’ spike 3,000 percent as candidates wrap up final confrontation
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now