(CNN Newsource) — Your dog’s mouth might not be as clean as you think.
That’s if he or she is wearing the “cuss collar.”
It’s a product from MSCHF, a company known for releasing quirky products.
The $60 collar throws out a swear word each time your dog barks.
According to the company’s website, the collar is a gag gift that doesn’t harm the dog and is not intended for anti-bark training.
Right now, the cuss collar is sold out, but dog owners can sign up to find out when more will be available.
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19
- AAA tips on how to keep your car running well while unused during pandemic
- Clayton nursing home workers concerned after resident tests positive for COVID-19
- US extends $350B lifeline to small businesses
- Despite beautiful weekend weather ahead, Cooper urges NC residents not to make beach trips
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now