TAMPA (WFLA) – An Arkansas family is asking for any military service men and women to come to the funeral of a young boy whose dream was to become an “Army Man”.
Oakley Nimmo passed away on June 20 after a three year battle with cancer. The 5-year-old boy often said he wanted to become an “Army Man” often dressing up in his uniform and playing with his toy army guns.
Because of his love for the military, Oakley’s family is asking those who served or are serving to come to his funeral in uniform.
Oakley’s funeral is Tuesday at 10 a.m. at Cullendale First Baptist Church in Camden Arkansas. (1850 Cash Road SW, Camden, AR 71701).
- Local youth participate in wheelchair basketball camp in Cary
- NC wife ‘wanted to kill’ husband, fired .357 magnum through door, deputies say
- Deputies ID 2 suspects in murder of pizza delivery driver in Roanoke Rapids
- Federal bill would let marijuana businesses bank
- Deputies: NC man kidnaps wife with intent to kill her, man she was having affair with
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now