LAKE WORTH BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman got a colorful but unwanted surprise when she picked up her dog from a grooming session.
The Palm Beach Post reports Graziella Puleo’s Goldendoodle named Lola was scheduled for a buzz cut and teeth cleaning recently at a Lake Worth grooming center. When Puleo picked up the dog, its eyebrows and tail were shaved and dyed neon green, and its ears were neon pink.
The dog’s underside was left pink from the close cut, which caused an infection that had to be treated by a vet.
Amore’s Pet Salon Dog Grooming Day Care Boarding Spa owner Raquel Adams says they thought Lola was “missing something” and wanted to “beautify” the dog. Adams says the dyed areas could be easily trimmed with scissors.
- Hoke County man arrested in Mississippi on 332 charges mostly related to child sex crimes, sheriff says
- NCDHHS reports lowest percent positive rate for COVID-19 tests in more than 4 months
- Nonprofit shows support for law enforcement with billboard on US 64 in Raleigh
- Stretches of NC 12 closed along Outer Banks
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Beta crawling toward Texas, Louisiana coast
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now