RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Forget the soft, gooey middle pieces — one cookware company has created a special two-edge brownie pan.
Cookware company Baker’s Edge is taking their name literally. They have just released an S-shaped baking pan that means every single brownie piece you take will have two chewy edges on it.
The pan, dubbed simply “Edge Brownie Pan,” tags itself as “The brownie pan for edge lovers!”
The cast aluminum, nonstick-coated pan is oven safe to 500 degrees and weighs in at 2.5 pounds. The pan is suitable for all standard box brownie mixes and no special adjustments are needed to create the two-edge brownies, the company says.
All of Baker’s Edge pans are made in the USA, according to the company.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- North Carolina receives ‘D’ in social distancing
- Triangle high school golfers reflect on season that could have been
- Woman with Raleigh ties suspected of abducting 9-year-old apprehended in Virginia
- State now tracking COVID-19 outbreaks at longterm care facilities
- Inmate dies after being stabbed by another offender at NC prison
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now