NEW YORK (CNN) – You’d be forgiven for not having explicit plans for National Mustard Day but French’s wants to make sure you know it’s on Saturday.
That’s why America’s largest mustard manufacturer made this.
Your eyes aren’t deceiving you that’s mustard flavored ice cream!
The company teamed up with ice cream company Coolhaus to create the bizarre flavor.
Some of the staff at “People” magazine got a sneak preview and report it’s not as dreadful as you might think.
They describe tasting cotton candy and bubble gum ice cream before the mustard flavor hits you.
Still, French’s must know it’s not going to have mass appeal because the yellow goo is only going to be available for a few days in Los Angeles and New York.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Twitter announces subscription-based ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it
- COVID-19 relief package hangs in the balance as lawmakers stay along party lines
- COVID-19 bill can’t include $15 minimum wage hike, Senate referee says
- Renovations begin at new Cumberland County emergency services center
- Arming EMS? NC bill would require paramedics to carry firearms in some cases
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now