It may be great for crime-fighting, but that does not mean it’s street legal.
Traffic police seized a Batmobile replica in Moscow last weekend.
According to the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, someone was driving the replica when they were pulled over.
Russian officials found the vehicle was not registered or approved to drive in traffic.
The car was seized and the driver was hit with charges related to violating traffic laws.
The vehicle now sits in a specialized parking lot.
The Batmobile appears to be based on the one featured in the 2016 movie “Batman versus Superman: Dawn of Justice”.
- Haunted Hills Terror Drive promises socially distanced scares
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream
- Blue Bell Ice Cream holiday favorite returns to grocery freezer aisles
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- 5 questions we have ahead of Thursday’s final Trump-Biden debate
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now