It may be great for crime-fighting, but that does not mean it’s street legal.
Traffic police seized a Batmobile replica in Moscow last weekend.
According to the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, someone was driving the replica when they were pulled over.
Russian officials found the vehicle was not registered or approved to drive in traffic.
The car was seized and the driver was hit with charges related to violating traffic laws.
The vehicle now sits in a specialized parking lot.
The Batmobile appears to be based on the one featured in the 2016 movie “Batman versus Superman: Dawn of Justice”.
- ‘It’d be my honor:’ Dwyane ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for a presidential run
- Stimulus checks: Missing a payment? File an IRS trace to track it down
- West Virginia offers cash, free stuff to entice remote workers to move there
- Florida woman hit, killed by bullet as neighbor’s gun discharges
- Major training: Biden dog gets professional help adjusting to White House life